The Office of the University Registrar maintains the highest level of academic records integrity and security. This office is the official source for all student academic records.
The Office of the University Registrar is located in Thackeray Hall; The Enrollment, Transcripts/Verifications, Grades, Graduation/Diplomas, and Records Management areas are located on the ground floor.
- Transcripts and proof of enrollment (enrollment verification)
- Order transcripts and enrollment verifications–available for pick-up in Thackeray or delivery available via email/secure PDF.
- There is no fee for transcripts and verification of enrollment forms printed at the counter. The immediate service is for "issued to student" copies only.
- Third party transcript requestors should continue to mail a completed transcript request form with a check or money order covering the current transcript fee.
- Diploma – when you’ll receive it/how to reorder
- Your diploma, along with a complimentary official copy of your final transcript, will be mailed to you at no charge approximately six to eight weeks after the end of your term of graduation. We will mail your diploma to the address you have listed on the Graduation Application. If you have need to change that address, see the Office of the Registrar's website.
- Click here for related graduation information, including the graduation application process.