Tuesday, May 3, 2:30 - 3:30 pm
SIS Colloquium Series presents, "Informatics in Health and Rehabilitation"
Friday, May 6, 11am - 1:00 pm
Dissertation Defense: Evgeny Karataev
- Sheila Corrall and Kip Currier win LIBER Innovation Award
- Alumna named director of libraries at Oberlin College & Conservatory
- Leona Mitchell to be a featured speaker at the 2016 AIIP Annual Conference
- SIS alumna named 2016 recipient of the Routledge Distance Learning Librarianship Conference Sponsorship Award
- SIS alumna named one of Library Journal’s Movers & Shakers of 2016
- SIS faculty awarded WISE Excellence in Online Teaching Award
- SISí annual iFest expands its reach in 2016
- The Sara Fine Institute announces 2016 lecturer--Christine Borgman
- SIS faculty Amelia Acker quoted in Trib Live article about distracted driving and smart phones
iSchool Recognition Ceremony honored graduates on May 1st!
On Sunday, May 1st, the iSchool hosted a recognition ceremony to honor 2016 graduates (covering the period from June 2015-April 2016). 500 students, faculty, staff, family, and friends rose early and braved the Marathon traffic to celebrate our students' accomplishments at 9:30 am in the Seventh Floor Auditorium of Alumni Hall: a light reception will follow.
The keynote address was offered by iSchool faculty members Ellen Detlefsen, Associate Professor of Library and Information Science and Michael B. Spring, Associate Professor of Information Science and Technology.
The iSchool congratulates these future leaders of the information professions! For more information, please click here.
Want to interact with SIS?
We host a variety of on-campus and online information sessions so that you can:
• visit us on-campus or virtually
• meet our faculty and staff
• tour our research and classroom facilities
• explore careers in the information professions
• learn about our multi-disciplinary degree programs
Join us for an information session to learn more about about our undergraduate, graduate, and online programs! View schedule >