CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap
Big Data Colloquium: Centralities, Communities, and Dynamical Processes on Networks
Understanding and Practicing Map Literacy
iSchool Social Hour: Game Night
- SIS Assistant Professor awarded funding from the Office of the Provost
- SIS is heading to Wuhan for iConference 2017!
- SIS hosted its annual weeklong iFest event
- Meet our Faculty: Kostas Pelechrinis
- SIS PhD student publishes opinion piece about spectrum sharing
SIS Diversity Event this Thursday, March 2
Join us this Thursday, March 2 for a screening of the critically-acclaimed CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap documentary followed by a Q&A/panel discussion with the film's director and producer, Robin Hauser. RSVP here.
Thursday, March 2
Twentieth Century Club
There's still time to apply to our:
- Master of Science in Information Science
- Our ALA-accredited Master of Library and Information Science
- Master of Science in Telecommunications
Our master's programs accept applications for admission on a rolling basis.