- BSIS students collaborate with Pitt Business to redesign United Way website
- Young Alumni Profile:
Artem Beaty-Avdonin (MSIS’14)
- Congratulations and best wishes to December 2014 iSchool graduates
- Dean Larsen to collaborate with
CMU on new library partnership
- Newsmaker:Amelia Acker (TribLive)
- Yu-Ru Lin receives Honorable Mention for paper at IEEE VIST 2014
Winter Break (University Closed)
Wednesday, December 24—Sunday, January 4, 2015
New at the iSchool: Certificates of Advanced Study in Big Data Analytics & Security Assured Information Systems
The University of Pittsburgh’s School of Information Sciences (iSchool) is excited to announce the launch of two new Certificate of Advanced Study programs for post-baccalaureate and post-master’s students.
The two new certificates, Big Data Analytics and Security Assured Information Systems, have been designed to provide an immersive experience for students who want to upskill into two of the most in-demand specializations for information professionals today. Both programs can be completed with as few as 15 credits (5 courses) in as little as one year.
To stay competitive in today’s economy, businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and schools must manage increasingly vast, diverse and complex arrays of information while ensuring privacy and its security. Read more.
Learn More About Us
learn about our faculty, programs, research, and careers. You
• visit us
• tour our research and classroom facilities
• chat with us!
Explore the information professions and discover how our degree programs prepare you for your future. Learn more.