- Complete a Monitored Withdrawal form
- Obtain the signature of the instructor and return the completed form to the Registration Team. If you are an online student and cannot physically get to your instructor, you may fax or email the form to Student Services' Registration Team and ask your instructor to email the Registration Team to indicate his/her support for you to drop the course.
- The Registration Team obtains a dean's signature and forwards the form to the Registrar's Office for processing.
- A "W" grade will then be issued for the class on your transcript.
- After the official withdrawal deadline, you may withdraw from a course only in extraordinary circumstances and with the permission of the dean - you would need to write a letter explaining the circumstances behind your request and submit it to the Registration Team.
All forms and inquiries should be submitted to the Registration Team:
Registration mailbox in the Student Services Office, 5th Floor IS Building