- Chuck Henry: "Coherence at a Grand Scale: Scholarly Communication and the Emerging Digital Environment."
- Fran Berman:"Community and Impact -- Building the Research Data Alliance"
- Don Waters: "Cyberinfrastructure and the Digital Humanities: Considerations based on the recent funding experiences of the Mellon Foundation"?
- Greg Crane: "When Heisenberg meets academic publishing? How readers rewrite the data."
- Tom Moritz: "The Burden of Proof: Data as Evidence"
- Bob Pego: “Scholarly communication in mathematics: practices, incentives, prognosis”
- Spencer Keralis: "Helping Researchers Help Them Selves: Scholarly Communications Consulting Across the Research Lifecycle"
- Micah Altman: "What good is a research enterprise inside a research library, or vice-versa?"
- Victoria Stodden: "Technology and the Scientific Method: The Credibility Crisis in Computational Science."
- Carole Goble: “The Reality of Reproducibility in Computational Science”
- Johan Bollen: "Alternative impact metrics and science funding models."